CAC-International provides full base operations and support for expeditionary and traditional missions. Currently, we have a facility in Mogadishu, Somalia at the airport capable of housing and feeding a 75 man workforce.
Previously we have assisted US prime contractors with the set up and commissioning of Alaska Tent Structures, Force Provider tent structures, and Large Area Maintenance Structures(LAMS) and more. To include:
- DFAC commissioning(Dining Facility), including cold and dry storage
- Ablution containers
- HVAC installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Generator/prime power installation and maintenance
- Fuel tank (fixed and temporary)
- Water distribution system installation and maintenance
- Septic tanks installation and maintenance
- Fuel supply
- Potable Water supply and installation and operation of reverse osmosis water purification units
Contact us to get more information about our base operation support services.